Please make sure you send me your complete, and final pattern. When you send an incomplete, or unfinished, pattern I will have to re-work, which adds time. Here are some additional tips which may cut down on turn around time:
- Make sure you have your pattern styled the way you intend it to be published.
- Double check and make sure everything is consistent.
- If you have a style sheet, please send that to me also.
- Use standard abbreviations (see CYCA).
- While there are no “standard” chart symbols, please use symbols that are consistent in the industry.
If you need to send me an update, please wait until you have an updated copy from me. (I may have already found, and fixed, the problem.) If it’s something that is imperative, please contact me and I’ll let you know how to best proceed.
Also, see my FAQ.
If you have further questions, please email me.