>Shannon from Ruby Lee and Me has given me the “Kreativ Blogger Award”. Yay! Thank you so much Shannon. You also made me realize that a while back I received another blogger award that I never posted about.
Fiona from Handmade by Fiona gave me my first blog award, the “Stylish Blogger Award”, since I had changed over to this site. Thank you Fiona – and I apologize for letting this sit in my draft folder for the past 6 months!!!
With both of these awards I am to tell you 7 things about myself. So here goes…..
- I have 6 children. 1 boy & 5 girls. They range in age from 18 years down to 15 months.
- My oldest is a senior at a technical high school, I homeschool the 3 middle children, and my youngest 2 are too young for school . . . . at the moment.
- Two of my daughters have albinism, which brings with it low vision and/or being legally blind.
- I majored in accounting in college, which could explain my love of numbers and figuring out pattern sizing, etc.
- My husband is my best friend, and my favorite thing to do is be with my family. I’m a homebody and don’t ever feel the need to ‘get out’ for a break from my life/children.
- I really don’t consider myself crafty. I know it sounds funny, but other than crochet and photography I don’t really have any other hobbies.
- I’ve been known to crochet in my sleep. Seriously, ask my husband! He watches me, shakes his head, and laughs.
Here are my 7 for the Kreativ Bogger Award.
One Yarn After Another – Bev is great! She’s always showing her wonderful creations, she’s funny, encouraging, and more. I encourage you to stop by and visit her.
Crochet Every Day – Megan listed a new crochet pattern every day for a year, is working on completing every single one of them, plus has sewing, recipes, and more.
Calleighs Clips & Crochet Creations – head over and check out her awesome new cuddle capes. I’m you love crochet patterns you won’t want to miss these!
Cheri Quite Contrary – Cheri always has something creative to show us including (but not limited to) crochet and recipes.
Crafting With Cat Hair – Missie was one of my first blogging friends, who happens to be creative :)
Linda Crochets – all I can say is, you will be amazed!
The Accidental Artist – Dawn has a passion for creativity. I’m pretty sure her first love is jewelry design, but she also does sewing, photography, and more.
Crocheting the Day Away – I couldn’t decide whether to give Mary the Kreativ Blogger Award or the Stylish Blogger award. She’s super creative, but I chose the later because her posts are well written and her pics are always fabulous, clean, and just plain awesome!
Tutus and Teaparties – the name says it all. With 5 girls of my own….tutus and teaparties are a must.
Butternut Street – quilting and crocheting. What more do you need?
The Green Girl – if you knit, you need to check out The Green Girl.
Munchkins N More – Denise is new to blogging and could use some love :).
Crocheting In Georgia – Doris, Gizzy (her adorable dog), and honey bees. She will quickly become a friend.
Crochet Galore – encouragement, faith, and crochet….all in one blog.