16 Before 2016: Update on My Goal Challenge
Last month I decided to make a to-do list of 16 Things to Accomplish Before 2016. While I won’t list the “why” or description of each one in this update, I’m still coming clean and doing my progress report (regardless of how good or bad I’m doing with this goal challenge). So, here goes nothing . . . .
1) Lose 15 lbs. in 2015 – I still have 12 more to go. I can’t see any way I’m going to lose 12 lbs in 2 months, but I’ll keep trying.
2) Get on a schedule –
3) Make working out habit again – I have been slowly and sporadically working out, but it’s not consistent yet.
4) Finish unpacking – I’ve unpacked about 6 boxes since I wrote this list 30 days ago. Not great progress, but still working on keeping this goal.
5) Budget –
6) Christmas gifts –
7) Double my readership & income – Being realistic, there’s no way this will happen before the end of 2015…..maybe by the end of 2016.
8) Book outline –
9) Sell one design to a publisher – I only have one design submitted for review at this point. I will be submitting another one, but they won’t make a decision before the end of the year.
10) Create editorial calendar –
11) Make 2016 business plan/outline –
12) Evaluate all my 3rd party shops – I’ve closed my ebay shop and will (hopefully) have my bigcartel shop closed by the middle of November after everything is transferred to this website.
13) Newsletter – It’s up and running. Now I just need to create a schedule to make it easier.
14) Add downloads to my site – 75% done.
15) Have paperwork ready for taxes –
16) Classes – I will never be “caught up” to the point where I have nothing else I want to learn, but I do want this to be a daily habit for me.
Have you made a list? It’s not too late to create your own.
If you’ve already made one, leave a link in the comments. I would love to read it.
I will re-evaluate again on Dec 1st and hopefully have a lot more progress than I did in October. Feel free to hold me accountable. Together, maybe we can finish 16 before ’16.